Cypress comes from a Greek word "sempervivens" meaning "live forever". The Cypress tree is known as the sacred flame of life.
Aroma: Fresh, green, evergreen aroma, balsamic undertones, herbaceous scent and woody
Properties: an astringent, antiseptic, antispasmodic, deodorant, diuretic, hemostatic, hepatic, styptic, sudorific, vasoconstricting, respiratory tonic and sedative substance.
Powers: Life, Death & Rebirth
Note: Middle Element: Air Planet: Saturn Gender: female
Chakra’s: Third Eye & Crown
* Eases feeling of loss.
* Grounding and feelings of security.
* Helps to connect the human spirit with the wisdom of the universe.
* Provides structure and collection thoughts.
* An Angelic fragrance used to assistance in the transition and release from the earthly plane. Sometimes the attachment to the earthly plain is to strong for them to the departed.
Dog and Horse Friendly Yes, have your animals smell it directly from the bottle or place a drop or two in your palm, then smell. Or place a drop in your palm and pet head to toe.
Benefits for massage & skin care:
* Excellent for scar Tissue
* Massaged into abdominal area for menstrual cramping.
* Helps with oily or troubled skin.
Blends well with: Benzoin, black pepper, cedar wood, chamomile, citrus oils, clary sage, ginger, lavender, pine, ylang ylang
Precautions: Oil Specific: Avoid while pregnant.