Lemon essential oil is produced from the peel of the fruit by cold pressed extraction. It’s a very popular oil with many health benefits, as well as culinary, skin care and metaphysical uses. This is believed to be vitalizing and purifying to the body, mind and soul.
Aroma: Intensely fresh, rich sweet & sour
Properties: Cooling, refreshing, deodorizing, astringent
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE & SKINCARE:
1. Tightens skin and connective tissue.
2. Has a rejuvenating and cleansing effect on the skin.
3. Popular ingredient for men’s aftershave and colognes.
4. Helps to relieve headaches.
5. Beneficial for varicose veins when mixed in carrier oils during massage.
6. Excellent insect repellent.
Caution!! Expressed lemon is photo-toxic. Never use before sun exposure!
1. Anti-depressant, especially with feelings of apathy & anxiety.
2. Refreshes and uplifts a tired mind.
3. Beneficial focus and concentration.
1. Lemon helps to detoxify the body.
2. Stimulated lymph drainage and central nervous system.
3. Assist with digestive problems.
4. Known to have a carminative and diuretic qualities.
5. Beneficial for colds and inflammation.
6. Helps reduce fever (use with cold compress).
7. Works as antiseptic for external and internal wounds.
Recipe for Headache Recipe for insect Repellant
1/2 C Organic Coconut oil 1 C Organic Coconut oil
4 drops of Lemon oil 8 drops of Lemon oil
4 drops Lavender 4 drops of Lemongrass
4 drops of Lemongrass 8 drops Eucalyptus Globules
4 drops Peppermint